Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Didn't read much about your shell thing. Sounds like a conclusion in search of a justification. Particularly when the first Google hit is Bible Science Forum. What I wrote is the way real scientists explain it.

All real scientists are creationists. That's why every year evolutionist Ph.D. scientists become creationists; not the other way around. They discover the fallacy.

Ok that is complete BS...not all scientists even study this field. How do you know how many Ph.D scientists switch which side of the argument they are on? Could it also be that creationists might be far more reluctant to change their views do to the threat of their soul burning in hell forever if they dare to question the issue?

I'm not at all sure that man is simply a more highly evolved animal, it seems to me we are too different than any other creature in too many ways for that to be the case, but those differences are not so much physical. I don't care if evolution perfectly describes how our bodies developed, but there is a whole lot more to us than body, and that's where the big differences lie.

there is that. don't want to get us off tract. but likely humans are not even native or original to urth. we're here from elsewhere, almost certainly.

we're poorly adapted, but doing our best in the face of the difficulties.

the fact that at least some of us can fly to the moon, and related means we're unlike any other species of mammal on the earth.
we can even send robot probes across the solar system, and maybe beyond.

once we get a definitive definition of us humans, then we can better understand our motives, beliefs, and intentions.