Originally Posted by xxclaro
Ok that is complete BS...not all scientists even study this field. How do you know how many Ph.D scientists switch which side of the argument they are on? Could it also be that creationists might be far more reluctant to change their views do to the threat of their soul burning in hell forever if they dare to question the issue?

They don't switch because the same reason the evolutionists switch. They use science without the pressure of blind faith.

Originally Posted by xxclaro
I'm not at all sure that man is simply a more highly evolved animal, it seems to me we are too different than any other creature in too many ways for that to be the case, but those differences are not so much physical. I don't care if evolution perfectly describes how our bodies developed, but there is a whole lot more to us than body, and that's where the big differences lie.

We agree on the idea we are more than physical. I do care if evolution is not true. Evolution is not compatible with the First Chapter of the Bible. God's Word says if Jesus didn't rise from the dead Christians are the most to be pitied.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter