. A creator of the physical universe must exist outside the physical world (or he'd have to create himself which is nonsense). Since time exists only in the physical universe by definition a creator cannot be subject to time, time does not exist for him,he exists apart from the physical universe. So it is not irrational to say the creator always existed.

Good example, that's Metaphysics 101, pure logic, which you can't or won't understand.

As far as your contention that God created evil I tried explaining the error in that statement with a metaphysical argument and a translational argument which was supported by numerous sources from a variety of denominations. All I got from you was a restatement that God created evil. Felt kinda like banging my head against a wall but maybr somebody reading along got it. You seem to think your interpretation of scripture is right and all other interpretations are wrong and not worthy of consideration.

And now I'm told that conventional scientific thought is all wrong and not supported by the evidence. What the hell does the scientific community as a whole think matter anyway if it doesn't fit your agenda.

Speaking of evidence, I supplied you with evidence that God exists. You simply ignored it because it's inconvenient and because the evidence does not constitute an ontological proof. Ignoring that theologically an ontological proof is not possible.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.