Originally Posted by saddlesore
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Saddlesore, Not doubting his abilities but doing more than 3,000 shoulder replacements a year is a rough average of 8 surgeries per day for 365 days. Is that humanly possible?.....even for a doctor with no life that’s totally committed to medicine? I don’t want to be the last patient on a 12 patient surgery schedule with a surgeon that’s tired or distracted. I agree that experience is a valuable trait when it comes to a surgeon but there’s gotta be a point of diminishing returns?...no?

OOPs typo, 300.Notice ( before I fixed it that one of the numbers was the letter o (o) and not a zero (0)

This surgeon did 6 the day he did mine.I was number two . He quoted me he did about 300 a year with roughly 40% the reverse shoulder replacement.

I noticed that one of the numbers was a letter and it’s a a simple mistake but one that eases my mind a little. 😁. 300 is a lot of surgeries to perform in a year but it’s doable....3000?....I’d not want to be the 2999th or 3000th patient. 😂. Thanks for the response and I hope you all had a great day with loved one yesterday. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~