Originally Posted by T_O_M
" ... Bigfoot .. different story. I sure HOPE they are real, 'cause I've seen 2, almost 40 years apart, and if they aren't real, that creates a serious problem for me. I can tell you for sure there was no possibility of mis-identification in either case, too close, too clear. So if bigfoot doesn't exist, I'm either lying to you or I've got some sort of mental illness. You have 3 choices to pick from. smile (I don't really care which you pick, "truth" isn't a matter of vote.)

Tom

Tom, I do not know if you have seen any of this man's videos but they are interesting, regarding Sasquatch, Bigfoot, etc. He was born and raised in northern British Columbia, still lives there, and has been hunting, etc., in that remote B.C. wilderness since he was a kid. He has been a professional hunting guide there for many years. He is a firm believer in the beings called "Sasquatch."

Take a look when you have time.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)