Originally Posted by Fireball2
Couple guys camped in the same gravel pit we did when elk hunting have some bigfoot stories. One night as they sat around the fire talking a log came flying into camp from the hillside above and crashed down right by them. Waaaaay too big and way too far for a human to throw., and they were on a dead end road with a steep hillside above the pit, no access for humans. That same gravel pit something rocked my travel trailer and woke me and a buddy up. My dog wouldn't go outside and chase it. Ran back to bed and shook like a leaf for a half hour. Same area my buddy saw two footprints in the wilderness longer than his size 12 boot.

If there is such a thing as Bigfoot, I suspect demonic creature rather than ape. Otherwise it would be obvious where they lived and fed.

If I remember right, we talked about that. I have 2 other reports from the same rock quarry / gravel pit. One was of a set of tracks coming out of the quarry, crossing the main road, and heading up into the snow back before the Cascade general elk season was moved from November back into October where it is now. The other was of some folks who set up a trailer in the quarry and got ran out of there. They went downriver a few miles to a campground and set up camp.

That's a place I want to go back and check into more. Besides, there's supposed to be real good fly fishing for trout in the river that the road parallels to get there. Never wasted time if you can do a little fly fishing.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...