Serious question for the Bible scholars, isn’t there an explanation for these things along the lines of what fireball said?

Far out I know but I’ve been intrigued by big foot since a friend of mine claimed to have seen one when he was around 10 years old.. first thought is if my friend wasn’t lying about what he saw, he simply mistook something for a Bigfoot.. but he says nope, seen the damn thing plain as day in the middle of the day.

He said he was on a ridge above a little creek, he said 50 yards away squatted in the creek was a Bigfoot lightly slapping the water with a stick. He said it paralyzed him for awhile, and the creature turned and looked up at the hillside right where he was standing, but was behind some bushes. He said it looked at the bush for awhile then went back to slapping the water. He said he eventually got up the nerve to run over the top of the ridge back the way he came.. we all laughed at him for years about this.

Also 10 years later a miner claimed to see one on the same creek, his account is on YouTube but I couldn’t find it.

I’ve hunted the same area most of my life and have never seen any sign of one.sounds,tracks kills..nothing . I’ve never seen any sign of one anywhere else I’ve been either, and I spent a lot of time alone in the fall/winter trapping in my younger years.

I’m like everyone else, show me one and I’ll believe it. If these things exist I think it’s something we simply cannot understand, meaning they are not of this earth type [bleep].