Originally Posted by fester
I think the only reason for not talking about Bigfoot is so the person saying they saw something doesn’t get laughed out of town.

Not sure what I heard and felt one day hunting in the woods. It wasn’t a bear or a cat. Scared me straight.
Growl/howl shook the ground. I turned around, carrying my rifle and wanted no part of it.

I’m not saying it was Bigfoot. But it was big and loud.

I take it that you have been hunting for a long time and a accomplished hunter.
What's the first thing a hunter does in the field?
Look for signs of game?
Tracks?
Have you ever seen droppings that didn't match any animals that live in the area?
If they are herbivorous animals have you seen grazing areas full of tracks and droppings?
If they are carnivore have you seen carcass remains or signs of a take down and kill?
What about dens and family units? They must reproduce to be around for a couple hundred years.
They say there isn't cougar in Minnesota but when a hunter sees tracks, droppings and a kill site that wasn't a wolf or bear kill and have photos to back him up I believe him.

As a hunter I have always felt the the Bigfoot tale is bogus. Show me sign or bring me a carcass. I'm sure plenty of guys would make room for a nice Bigfoot mount in their trophy room.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]