Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The only grizzly in Oregon are in the zoo.. I wouldn't doubt in NE and the Northern Cascades of Washington there are a few grizzly,

As far a bigfoot, he can be found hanging around the magic mushroom patches.

You are a little behind. Last year the news said Fish & Game reintroduced a male and female near Crater Lake.

It irratated me then and I am still annoyed.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
About 10 years ago 2 breeding pair were released near Crater Lake NP. They were disappeared by an acquaintance and his buddies that will remain nameless. 4 more released recently according to a ODFW employee spoken to the same acquaintance.

For those of you that know where the Oregon Caves are, I ran into a couple old boys filming deer and bear up there years ago that swear they have about 10 minutes footage of a grizzly there. The same year I had a cub scoot across in front of me at a distance of 20 yards that had a hump. He had a wide stance and sure didn't look like any black bear I'd ever seen, and at that time I was seeing 20-30 every fall.

Anybody notice the govt sure is intent on protecting the predators? What do you suppose all the predators are doing to our ability to remain independent and self-reliant? Just some food for thought.

There hasn’t been any grizzly in Oregon since 37. ODFW didn’t release any grizzly any place. Show me any proof at all???

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne