Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by mathman
I've noticed an increase in the number of "mag dumpers" at my range. Even when they slow down their hit percentage on an 18" gong at 50 yards isn't too good. I should bring my snub nosed 38 and beat their results to see if they get the point.

Amen.. What worries me is some of you (not you mathman, but some previous posters) guys think these people are 2A supporters, wehn they probably aren't. Around here they support the hell out of meth production and use. They are starting to give us real "2A supporters" a bad name and that's not good for gun owners as a whole... These pukes are the ones dragging out old tvs and couches to shoot at and hang targets on. They litter the hell out of our forests and shooting spots. In the end, they are bad news for us. Trust me....They aren't helping matters..

One day I spent 30 minutes picking trash up on the 25yd range at public use range. The chit I was picking up was mind boggling, bras, socks I’m like wtf.. I’m out their picking trash up two guys show up look at me. I said it’s chit like this that will get this place shutdown. They look at me and go up to the rifle range, thanks ass holes for helping out. The best one was when, these guys asked can we shoot tannerite pointed out on the rules they have screwed to the wood beams. That no you can’t, well next cease fire they setup the tannerite and shoot it. Me and buddy look at them go wtf, two of them left. One stick around to help clean up the ph ucking mess..

Damn man, that sounds like here too. That's what I am saying in my previous post about some of these people aren't our friends. "2A supporters" or not... They don't do us any good..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA