What i spoke to the range officers about is keeping the ammo wasters together and away from the precision shooters who might be fine tuning a rifle .
My own comments written in my Lyman reloading log show that - goofs ruin any chance of precision shooting .

Here on the Coast the wind starts picking up around 9:30-10am and calm days are very rare , getting one of those calm day then getting surrounded by ammo wasters sucks .

I think the precision shooters could work together - no way the ammo wasters are going to wait for someone to shoot a group they wouldn't even understand what you're talking about .

A guy here -ammo waster type- - i told him how thick the praire dogs were in Kaycee , WY. - told him i fired 800 rounds in three days and barely made a dent in them . He explained to me how he'd love to take two AK-47's and 10,000 rounds of ammo - how he would mag dump the ammo in one day . I told him there wouldn't be any PD's left if he went there and shot them like that . He asked why the hell i fired one shot at a time - said that sounds boring as hell . smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.