There are 3 rifle ranges within 65 miles of here and i've realised i can't do load development and find an accurate load at any of them due too gunrange goofs .
All three ranges have the shooting benches all one piece 2 have the seats connected to the benches , so everytime someone next to you shoots or moves it shakes your crosshair. I've given them the name ''ammo-wasters'' they come to the 100 yards range and fire a shot about every two seconds using one of the pieces of treated 4x4 wood as a rest or shooting off their elbows . Never shooting a group inside of 7-10-20'' just bang bang bang . When they leave another one takes their place with his ak-sks-ar handfull of russian ammo . They need to let them shoot at the Dump for free so the rest of us can sight in a gun .
I've been trying to work up loads on some [should be] accurate rifles and have made no progress in a few years thanks to the goofs .

Myself and two other guys spoke with the Bay County shooting range about it - they're discussing how to go about the problem - we were not the first to mention this by a long shot according to them . So maybe after many wasted rounds by me because of the goofs i can get a 6.5x47 L shooting inside of 1.5'' --LAF .
Was looking over my group data this evening and got riled up when realising how long this has been going on .
I've had to leave to range many times when the goofs surround me , you can't talk nice to them and get them to show a small amount of consideration . 130 mile round trip drive and $10 range fee down the drain .

You folks living out west or people with a quiet [goofless] range have it made - here in craphole florida it sucks .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.