Originally Posted by JustLucky
I found the best times to adjust a scope or for load development was to be there and set up before dawn. You could start as soon as there was enough light, take your time, and the only company was a deer that would appear to get in front of the targets.

I could get a couple of hours of shooting and be at work usually on time. I can make much better adjustments when I don’t have to worry about what someone else is doing.

When shooting at the local club, this has been my method for over thirty years. Unfortunately for me there have been several guys in the last few years who have "learned" the same thing. Oh well, at least the guys that tend to show up when I do that early seem to be thoughtful, intelligent people.

I am fortunate to have public land to which I can drive if I want a little privacy when the range is full of everybody who seems to be on different schedules for when cease fires should be called.

Originally Posted by gitem_12
I get more pissed at the funds who think they have the right to determine how anyone else shoots at the range.

Well played gitem, well played.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 04/11/20.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ