Originally Posted by VernAK
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Originally Posted by muffin
Saw a scope mounted 90degrees off......... he had a hell of a time getting on paper.........

I helped him get it sighted in...

Should I have told him that the lefty/righty knob was now the uppy/downy knob?????

And another one FIRE-turn a knob, FIRE-turn a knob, FIRE-turn a knob............

Or the one that couldn't get on paper at 25 yards.................

And then the one that said my chrony was broken............. 'cause the box said velocity was 2450 and the chrony had all different numbers..................

I recall pictures of Phil Shoemaker (I'm pretty sure) doing that with his rifle. Just got to remember what you're doing.

I have a Leupold 3x on an 84M, 338Fed with X-low talleys.......turning the scope 90 degrees provides better access to the loading port. If that seems to present a
sight-in problem for some, they should go back to buckhorn sights........but then I see shooters that can't adjust iron sights either.

smile but but but up & down & left & right would be off by 1/4 ?? right ??? smile

Like people who won't own a CZ 452/455/527 rifle due too the '''backwards''' safety , sure hope those folks never got/get behind the wheel of a vehicle with a 3 on the column shift set-up .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.