Yes EE, I have two 50-90's, pacecars, do you want a pretty rifle or a period correct buffalo rifle?

I have a #3 sporter with Schnabel forend, shotgun butt, 22 twist 30 inch #1 heavy barrel, it weighs 11 lbs and is a hell of a hunting rifle, used it to drive a 750gr grease groove bullet 9ft up into a bedded 1800lb Eland bull in Africa, also smoked a Sable bull with it at 99 yards, buckhorn barrel sights and copper penny front sight all the way.

The other is a #3 straight stocked, shotgun butt 16lb bull barrel rifle, it has a pewter cap and 32 inch 22 twist barrel, wears a Hoke rear tang sight and Distant Thunder front sight, use it and 705gr paper patch bullets here at the farm on gongs out to 500 yards, just fired a five shot group at 400 yards that measured 2x3.5 inches, and a five shot group at 500 yards that went 5x6.5 inches, these damn things are a blast!

It's wet and rainy here, have a gong set at 700 yards up on the mountain, have the stand strapped to the ATV, soon as the rain lifts i'll take the stand, chain and s hooks up with a couple cans of paint and get it ready.

Trump Won!