pacecars, I have a report on some "Real" "Big Medicine"

I unscrewed the mate to the 50 cal KAL adjustable mold I sent you, the bullet is 1.655" long, 780 grains at 16 to 1 alloy, drops at .494 inch dia, with 130 grains of Swiss 1FG it crosses the chrono at 1302 fps, had a Bud math the bullet numbers for me, he came up with a b.c. of .751.

I ran a stability calculator on that bullet with a 22 twist barrel, got a 1.92 stability factor number, "your bullet is flying with full stability, you can expect good groups and your BC is optimized, your bullet is achieving it's max BC, your twist rate is optimized for this bullet"

My rifle weighs 15 pounds on a canning scale my Wife bought for me, recoil is not bad at all considering what you're sending downrange, ran the numbers on this load compared to my old load with a 1.5 inch long 705 grain bullet at the same velocity, this load gives 6 inches LESS drift at 700 yards in a full value 10 mph wind, and 2.5 inches LESS drop at the same yardage, those are substantial numbers to me, if my rifle likes the load it'll be all I shoot from that 15lb bull barrel 50-90 Sharps.

What a Hammer, the Big 50 has a lot to offer if a man is 'able' to shoot and utilize that level of ""available"" power and performance.

Trump Won!