Welp, alright pacecars, I got my hunting weight 50-90 out of the safe yesterday evening, with a cartridge in the chamber it weighs 11lbs 4 ounces, the 750gr grease groove bullet crossed the chrono at 1372 fps from the 22 twist 30 inch #1 heavy barrel over 120gr OE 2FG, it's a hellbender of a load and the same one pictured above.

I hadn't hunted/shot it in a while and needed to confirm sight holds, 1, 2, and 300 yard setting were on, it literally knocked the crap out of the steel gongs, I had never set a 400 yard sight correlation mark for that rifle on my ladder barrel sight, that found and done, I went up and re-painted the 400 yard gong, three shots went into 12 inches at 400 yards with full buckhorn barrel and sharpsguy copper penny front sight.

Try as I might, I simply cant shoot that rifle any more accurately, 'recoil' does indeed come to mind when you're breaking that last ounce on the set trigger, that said, 12 inches at 400 yards is a pile of dead buffalo, elk, moose, any bear, and all of the large plains game animals in Africa, a cape buffalo at 25 yards wont buck that load, all in all, i'll have to take it, this falls tests will be to see if the Big 50 can put small [deer/pigs] game down as quickly as my 40 and 45 cal Sharps rifles, and they do it more than fast.

Trump Won!