The Christian church should really be called the Paulian church, the christian religion structure is based off of Paul. If you believe Paul's words are Christ's literal word then you should also believe Joseph Smith's book of Mormon and church is also Christ's literal word. Both fell down, saw the light and Christ talked to them.

Now of course Christ could have just said these words when he was here or instead of not writing a bible he could have written an infinity amount of words himself, but he didn't and that's a lesson there. I don't believe Christ forgot to tell us what he wanted us to know so decided to tell Paul to write it all down. Christ left everything we needed to know behind when he said... it is finished.

Christ through his own words and life example is inclusionary, The church based off of Paul's written words is exclusionary, I find contradictions between Christ and Paul and I'm not going to believe Paul over Christ.

My wife at 4yo was in a coma for weeks, she started to move out of her body and a beautiful white light came and held her in, she woke up soon after. She doesn't claim to speak for Christ but knows something most of us don't.

I'm sure Paul was genuine in his belief, Billy Graham was, Joseph Smith was, many others, I include myself. I doubt Paul had any idea his words 300 years later would be considered Christ's literal word. He was moved by the Holy Spirit, many of us are, he had insights, we do also if we submit to the HS, he was a man and got things wrong, as we all do. His words are not scripture, that's the bottom line.

Kent