Originally Posted by krp

I'm sure Paul was genuine in his belief, Billy Graham was, Joseph Smith was, many others, I include myself. I doubt Paul had any idea his words 300 years later would be considered Christ's literal word. He was moved by the Holy Spirit, many of us are, he had insights, we do also if we submit to the HS, he was a man and got things wrong, as we all do. His words are not scripture, that's the bottom line.

Kent

The Apostle Peter disagrees with you friend:

2nd Peter 3 Verse 15-17....

Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. 16 He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17Therefore, beloved, since you already know these things, be on your guard so that you will not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.…

I'm just sayin.....actually....he was just sayin. Just throwing it out there. I hope this doesn't trigger any more people.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn