Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by doubletap
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Tom264
Why the incessant need to start religious threads?
You know how they are going to end.

These guys push an agenda worse than the lgbtq's, they're turning folks AWAY from Christ, me being one, getting shlt rammed down your throat daily, will cause one to turn 180 degrees away from it!

Many are called, few are chosen. No one is forcing you to do anything, to listen or believe. You sound like you have some knowledge of scripture and have rejected it. If that is accurate, there is nothing that anyone can say that is more powerful or as convincing. Maybe you are not among the chosen.

There are NO chosen ones, one damn thing for sure, I'm done with the daily religious zealots here, i'll take my chances before the big man and get sent straight to hell, you guys have made that choice more than easy!

gunner, you can't let yourself get thrown off track, looking at men. We're all flawed, some more than others. And that includes Christians.

You gotta keep your eye on the Lord, the only non-flawed person to ever walk on this Earth.

Follow the Light, don't get blinded by the glare. A laser is focused light, will cut steel. Scattered light is glare, can blind. Scripture zapped around, here and there without Focus can become just that, glare. Stay focused, don't get blind sided by all this.

DF