Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by doubletap
Originally Posted by gunner500

These guys push an agenda worse than the lgbtq's, they're turning folks AWAY from Christ, me being one, getting shlt rammed down your throat daily, will cause one to turn 180 degrees away from it!

Many are called, few are chosen. No one is forcing you to do anything, to listen or believe. You sound like you have some knowledge of scripture and have rejected it. If that is accurate, there is nothing that anyone can say that is more powerful or as convincing. Maybe you are not among the chosen.

Christ said do not judge, he had a reason for saying this, he wasn't talking about if someone stole something or murdered or adultered... worldly things... he was talking about another's salvation, that is God's prerogative for each individual.

I don't get how 'christians' can't see how disgusting it is, how derisive and unappealing, claiming the right of God's judgement.

I may call someone every name in the book but will never assume to speak of their salvation.

The reason I even started posting and not lurking on this site was because Blaine in a fit of anger said steelhead's murdered sister was in hell... it honestly is a terrible representation of Christ.

I am a true believer of Christ and the Holy Spirit and wish to be an alternate voice for Christ outside of the bigotry and spitefulness of religion to those who are appalled at some of the followers.

Kent

No judgement in what I wrote. I wrote maybe because I don't know who is among the chosen. I do know that if we exercise our free will to reject Christ, we will not be going to a good place.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein