Order a pair of insulated non steeltoe xtratuf boots. They will become your new favorite boot anytime its wet. Very comfortable. A good shell like sitka and a fleece base layer. A small pack that stays tight to your back. Rope and game bags. A small sharp knife and a couple razor blades. A small bone saw or hatchet. I sometime bring a cheap wire and loop saw because the come in really handy seperating joints and weigh about 10 grams. Use the rope to rig up the quarters to carry them. I would even consider ditching the optics. The guide will have them and know what a legal bull is. I always carry cotton balls with some Vaseline rolled up tight in a ziplock for fire starter. An extra pair of socks. A really small tarp like 5x6'. I like neoprene gloves. I know it sounds like alot but its really not. Pack as LIGHT as possible. Ive carried countless quarters and cursed myself for being 10 pounds overweight. I never carry a pack frame because they are so bulky. I'm always jumping across creeks and weaving through alders. Light and tight.
Good luck

https://www.xtratuf.com/collections/men/products/mens-15-in-legacy-boot-copper-tan