Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Sure he spends a lot of money.

He is a big flashy Joo sitting on top of a big hill over east.

He is easy to spot.

The other half of your Church membership that dont vote Conservative is harder to track, and I dont believe for a second that they will magically turn conservative if the Joos all went away.

Lots of people are heavily influenced by the news media. Who owns that?

Most of the church folk in my church probably give money only to the church which is an independent Christian one and gives most of it's money to straight-up charities, one of which is a big youth home about 150 miles south of us. I don't think any of the monies go to the central Church, so you don't have to worry about it being conservative or not.

Simply don't understand your staunch defense of a people you obviously know next to nothing about and who are negatively impacting this country.

I don't want all the Jews to go away, I want them to stop trying to undermine and ruin my country.

If you wont take responsibility for your own life and actions, it wont matter who controls the media.

Some fugging group of bastards will fill the vacuum.

Your liberal friends will just sit and wait like a baby robin with their mouths open until a suitable replacement is found.

Would your opinion of Bloomburg go up if'n he wernt a Joo?

Mine wouldn't.

And just what are they gonna do once they ruin the country? Destroy the means of production and all that?

They want to lower their quality of life??? For what reasons?
Where I can see actual questions...My opinion of Bloomberg wouldn't go up. I have no idea what they are going to do once they ruin the country. I would expect, move on to another country just like most parasites moving from one host to another. They want to lower your quality of life in order to advance their own. Greed.