Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
It’s only money….and it’s not going to the right places.

I just don’t even know what to say.

I’m truly speechless.

All I can offer for advice, is to go buy seeds….lots of seeds.

Go away for 4 months and then come back here and tell us again how you were able to crystal ball everything. You’ll be wrong again, but no offense because we are all aware you are an ex “C suite” guy who has a bigger financial brain than anyone else on this website.

Yeah, I'm wrong, because businesses that have ZERO "cashflow" work perfectly according to you.

Yeah, I'm wrong, because businesses that have ZERO "employees" work perfectly according to you.

Yeah, I'm wrong, because businesses that have ZERO "product/service to sell" work perfectly according to you.

Yeah, I'm right, because people like you never can debate the facts, but are always jumping at the chance to prove your trolling skills.

Maybe you could leave for 4 months, and go take an economics class and come back with something intelligent to offer. That's my EX C-Level advice, being you have shown nothing on your resume to be of value to a business for them to hire you.

Your resume just got round filed.

Yep, employees and cash flow are all gone forever, never to return. Wow you are dumb.