RE: comments on debt, if I had my way, the country would have ZERO debt, and actually a surplus. But......previous politicians got us to where we are......in corporate America, many companies have some debt. Many spend CAPEX in hopes for an ROI.

As to this bill, the price IS astronomical I agree, likely Far excess of what COULD be spent to accomplish the means of saving America from an economic collapse. What is that number? I don't know, but surely not this price tag. If you need to repair your house or car what do you do? Figure out exactly what needs to be done, and pay that much, not more. The bill sure seems to have a ridiculous amount of money in it, when we do not really know the price for the solution.

As to draining the swamp, I believe Trump has been, and is the right President for the job. I cannot imagine anyone else doing better than he has, is, and will. Just MY opinion. Yes, he has spent money, military, etc. and more to do with infrastructure. I am VERY conservative btw.....and would love to see Every excess dollar squeezed out of our bloated government. Likely never to happen until if or when our country is 'bankrupt' - and at the trend we are on, that day may well come in coming years. I agree, putting this debt and all the national debt on future generations is a disservice to them, and not right. That said, I do not know how you avoid a financial collapse without the government stepping in to help the matters. I am not for bail outs. I would be for loans, that unlike GM, that would mandate the companies have to pay back 100%, not a penny less.

This pandemic has shown the world how fragile things really are when in just a few weeks, an unseen event has a once thriving nation and it's leaders on edge. God help us all if we ever get a REALLY big event of any kind......a major war, or disease like the plague, etc.