Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

My great grandfather was a extremely wealthy Rancher/Farmer in north Texas, who gave back huge amounts to help build the community around where he lived, and unfortunately, he lost his holdings to the Great Depression.

All of these huge downturns, could have been avoided, just like this unwarranted shut down of the economy. Middle class spends their lifetime to raise good moral children, who will grow to raise families to carry on the great traditions of this nation, and to have this unnecessary misery thrown in their faces again and again, is TREASON.

Almost brought a tear to my eye....Except, that you’re a lying fück and a Russian Troll who portrays yourself as something other than exactly what I said you are...

How is that Soros is paying you? That’s the tricky question, I haven’t pieced that part together. I will....

More coming....😎

PS,,,Members, Elkslayer91 is not what he claims to be. This fûck is a real deal, subversive Russian operator paid for by George Soros to create a panic, cause hostility towards our government and political processes.

I encourage you to engage him, belittle him, demand he produce evidence of any claims he makes. I also suggest that you place zero faith in a single word uttered from this bitches mouth. His past here, is his coffin...

Feel free to look into his behavior on threads and notice the threads he gravitates to - all with a negative motive to seed a sense of urgency, doom, lies, and call to arms for shooting people down in the streets.

Free country, right? We’re all free to decide what we want to read or believe....This Soros f aggot needs to be removed from us all.

Happy hunting of this Russian POS across our forums.....Beaver10😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”