Originally Posted by 65BR
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by 65BR
Just 10% more than the national debt.......just 20% of what Obama added........the Democrats largest power and money grab since Obamacare?

Storefronts/Contractors, Wholesalers/Distributors, and Manufacturers can't move product if the Consumer doesn't have a paycheck to spend money.

$2T is going to the top, and hardly anything is going to the bottom to save the consumers from BK, and complete financial ruin.

The cap will remain on the pipe at the storefront end, and the water (commerce) still won't flow, because these idiots, who have spent a lifetime as leeches on state and federal government payrolls, truly have no clue how the wheel of commerce turns. They never could make it in the private world. They would be fired in a heart beat.

No doubt, the money SHOULD ALL go to the right places for the right reasons, yet the world we live in is not perfect. Many or most POLS are in it to Win it...for themselves, not the people. We know that. Sorry for what happened to your family business and pray that Covid ends soon, and that America and other nations gets righted and back to work asap for the good of all.

That said, I DO believe that when Covid-19 is gone and I expect the 'Crisis' to end when the numbers turn, hopefully very soon from the latest drug combo, followed by a vaccine next year, and assuming President Trump is re-elected, that the economy will come back. No the economy and market will not rebound and recover as fast as they dropped, but the trend I believe will be in play.

Warren Buffet says never bet against America. He has had a great record of success. America, like the market has always come back. I trust it will again. There May come a day it does not, but I believe things are Not as bad as they can and may get some day in this country, even with all the problems and inequities with government policies.

America is STILL the Greatest country on the planet. IMHO. Just my .02

Don't forget that this is a world wide issue.

Every country that is an economic powerhouse has issues.

America has her running shoes on and economic problems are the bear.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.