From my perspective, the truth of the matter is:

1) No one should consider this 3 day market gain any kind of success, victory, or end game. It is simply just volatile, and the chances we test Monday's lows are likely greater than this being the start of a new bull market. But 3 weeks ago we were a healthy economy, and we will be again.
2) $2 Trillion hopefully stops what was looking like a CRASH and DEPRESSION. Anything more "trillions" beyond that will have a HUGE impact on the next 3 generations of Americans, or more. Let's hope it does not come to that.
3) There will probably be more bad news for the next month or two. Some folks are going to die, and some business are going to go bankrupt. Markets will probably go down violently, and have a few great rebound days. Buy on the dips, dollar cost average after that, and hope that by mid-summer we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is a great time to be a young investor!

I believe that today, right now, the world isn't coming to an end. And, these last 3 days aren't the beginning of a march to a 40,000 DOW, either.

It is going to be a turbulent couple of months, but I am more optimistic than I was 2 or 3 weeks ago, as more data is becoming available and it's becoming obvious this is an ACUTE, but not life-altering mass-casualty event.

Last edited by duck911; 03/26/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.