Originally Posted by VernAK
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I’ve dated Filipino’s and never had to deal with the family thing. But they were already here.

Slavyanka is Ukrainian, originally came here with a Canadian guy she met there. Found out too late he was bi-polar. He ended up committing suicide and leaving her with 2 kids and nothing else. Not even life insurance.

I met her at work and got to know her over a few years. She was a hard worker and was able to buy a house for her and her kids.

Through her I’ve met others from Eastern Europe. The majority of the marriages have worked out. Heard about a few older guys who got screwed over by much younger women. Roll of the dice and if you didn’t get a pre-nup you are a fool.

OTOH, if you take a beautiful young woman from metro Moscow and plunk her down in the middle of butt-fuque Alaska or the like, you’re asking for trouble.

Hey Hey!.......I live in Buttfuque, Alaska and I'm already surrounded by Russians. Don't be sending any more. smile

Can you folks up there really see the Motherland from your porches.................................

Like Sarah?

Geno

PS, with all the diversity here in the States, why shop elsewhere for an "exotic"? Heck, I've got one with Irish (by way of Canada to the US) and Latina (Mexican by way of AZ a long time ago).

PPS how many of these guys shop overseas because they are traditionalists and can't find an American woman who'll agree to - barefoot, pregnant, in the kitchen make me a sammi, and put another log on the fire- yet, the hope to find an Eastern European or Filipina that will?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?