Originally Posted by hookeye
I married a French gal that grew up here (dual citizenship).
Only slightly more Fd up than a home grown version.
Aunt tried to send me to Greece to find a wife right after HS.
Those women get MEAN when they get older.

Mean and hairy . Dated a few Greek gals in their 40's. Fun for a bit.

I worked in Russia and Ukraine in the 90's. Called out at the embassy occasionally to help assist the K Visa interviews and process.

Typical scenario:

Blue collar Guy in his late 40's or 50's. meets a Hawt Russian gal in her 20's or 30's on the internet. He has never been abroad in his life and could find Russia or Ukraine on a world map. He doesn't know a word of Russian she doesn't even know how to say "Hi" in English. He travels to Russia or Ukraine to meet his prospective bride. . Shows up at embassy at Kiev, Moscow or St Petes with his gal. . I ask the guy during interview does he know what the heck he's getting into and almost all were clueless. I speak to the gals in Russian and Ukraine and ask why are they doing this and of course all said they love him and smiled. I told them they're full of BS and want the visa to the US. and warn the guys but they don't listen.

Dated a bunch of gals when I worked there so pretty much understood the mentality. There a few, very few, good gals with character but the vast majority were typical Russian scammers.

Last edited by ribka; 04/04/20.