Feb 2010, we fly out of the Stan after 12 month deployment. We land manas air base. Ran buy good ol US airforce anyone that’s been to Afghanistan before 2012 knows this place. Anyhow we are stuck there waiting on our ride back to the land of the big px ourselves.. we are wandering the shops, wander into one. This gal starts talking to us she asks where we are from, we said Alaska fort Richardson. She goes I’m from Palmer. At that point we are standing there trying to figure out he she is in manas Kyrgyzstan?? She speaks decent English, guess she met her husband there while she worked on the base and he saved her. Now too the best part she goes finds her co worker and holy mother ph ucking [bleep] this girl is drop dead gorgeous now this lady has our attention granted I’m married but trying to figure out this angle. That’s when the lady who was from Palmer said she needs husband, you guys want to marry. We were like wtf, this young girl was full blown Russian her dad was in the Russian army stationed in Kyrgyzstan and stayed after those countries gained independence. I always wonder if she ended up with a joe and came to the land of the big px.

Last edited by 79S; 04/04/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.