Originally Posted by slumlord
Always wondered about them fellers that never scored in high school.
After reading all this, now I know.

While you guys were playing dungeons and dragons or whatever, we were banging your sisters

Laffing

Like VB,s ( virgin boys) that join the army, go to korea and lose their cherry to a korean whore in a club and lose their mind.
I Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve you marry me please.
Dumb fugg she has phugged half of the 2nd Infantry division and you love her??????
Cant tell a moron like that anything, mofo got his 1st sniff of puzzy and lost his fughing mind.
Fugg him ....
Let him get his whore wife back to the states.
Good luck dumbass...

prior to the russian and philpino tourist entertainment visa,s created to give korean women civil rights and get em out of prostitution.
All the korean whores were indentured servants basically to ahjama (bar owing korean women) sold into it by their families for money, rice paddy land , cars, tractors ect ect ect....
3 yr stint, ahjama retains the girls KA national ID card
Basically a korean without proof of citizenship until she gets it back when her 3 yrs are up or goes freelance hooker at the end.
Joe falls in love with a bucket head whore that still has time.
Pay off ahjama 3 4 5 k to get her KA card back.
Paying off time applies to white russian and Philippino whores also.

All " respectable" when joe marries em and brings back to the land of the big PX.

LOL!!!!

Anyone that has been to korea or around a large military base.
Knows exactly what I'm talking about .
Look at all the places owned by oldleather face korean women around em.....
LOL!!

Seen that society change about korean women from 1989- 90 to my last tour in 04- 05. 3 total
Korean women went from not being allowed to drive as a whole to flying ROC Army Black hawks during those 16yrs.

And are no longer whores at bars like the white russians and phillpino whores joe falls and love with now and brings back to the Big PX...
Ahjama,s are still korean women slave driving the whores in the club.

Always funny to see some 60 70 yr old on post at the px with a phillipino wife that is in her late teens or early 20,s.
Or dudes in the 30,s 40,s 50,s with a korean wife
paul harvey rest of the story schitt for those who know the gig
LOL!!!
And its easy to spot joes with russian and Philippino whore wives from korea.

All those catagories of losers cant get laid in the states?????
Travel 8k miles around the planet to fall in love with and marry a whore.
Then come back here and pretend no one knows the back story.

Loser.....
Lol!!!

the story of"Mimi" our honorary scout platoon korean whore we had my 1st tour in 89- 90 in 2/503rd on Camp Hovey. She was outta the Ace club in Tokuri .
Lol!!
Saturday nights get a raffle ticket for each beer or shot or drink you got
End of the night
All the whores line up
Winner of the raffle gets pick of whore for an all nighter and a new mink blanket
LMFAO!!!

She snagged a 2lt Transportion corps type officer .
Ran into her and hubby one day in 1991 at the PX on Ft Campbell.
You wanna talk about a deer in the headlights look she had.

Lol!!!
Mimi made it.......

Last edited by renegade50; 04/04/20.