I shoot a NULA .22 that's incredibly accurate....but that's not factory.

No argument that this is "best"d but.....About a month ago I KNEW it was about to hit and decided I better get my Zombie rifle ready. I purchased a laminate/stainless 10/22 carbine...$366 shipped. I picked up a Raven Eye Custom pillar and Marine Tex'd it in (~$12). I trashed the barrel band, dremeled out the barrel channel to free float it, and full length neutral bedded it with Marine Tex....some of the barrel channel is spotty but I'm not to worried about it right now. Put a pic rail on it (got the hollow center but still can't see sights with scope removed) and a 4x Prostaff and started shooting steel with a 1" dot. At 50 yards everything's in the dot for 3 mags (old Tac-22 ammo)....I wasn't expecting that. It could certainly use a new trigger group but for less than $400 (and a little hands-on) and a little time it's tough to beat. I need to put the 10x SWFA on it and see what it will do at 100.

Still need to add a front sling swivel and may hollow the stock a little. ...maybe need to add something for a single point sling for ease of carry when the brain eaters show up....