Have owned all the CZ 452 variants , superexclusive and Scout were two best shooters I had of the lot . Squerril hunting , they are everything you could want without breaking the bank .
The American and the Varmint did not impress me , the trainer was a close third but not up to the SE .
Have owned several models of Anshultz , Didn't pan out for me . But have seen some some that was smoking accurate , same with the 57 Cooper classic , some were hammers , some ok .
Ammunition lots figure big into consistent extreme accuracy .
The marlin Model 60 will kill as many squerills as you want to skin , won't win any serious matches ,, but this information is for all purposes the OP might be considering .
But as for hunting, there are a lot of rifles out there that will slay the bushytail , doing it regular is a matter of carrying , plinking , target shooting from all sorts of positions . A man that shoots often is likely to have success with a slew of rifles , get out there , handle them , shoot them , see what suits your fancy . One good thing about unsanctioned matches , especially were barrels no bigger than a dime at the crown are allowed , you will get see and maybe even shoot a lot that picks your interest .
Kenneth