Was out and about yesterday for a few necessities, etc. Went by one of my favorite chain liquor stores, Speck's, and scored a 1.75 litre of Evan Williams bottled in bond 100 proof as suggested by some here on the fire. Cheep priced at just shy of $25 OTD, cash price. At that price, I didn't see how I could go wrong. Had two decent shots of it just before bedtime. Not sure just yet if I like it or not. I will certainly drink it. I have also been wanting to try Henry McKenna, but one big bottle at a time is enough. As of now, my favorite bourbons are Weller Reserve, Four Roses Single Barrel, Basil Hayden, and Buffalo Trace, not necessarily in that order. Additionally, and I know that it is Tennessee whisky and not bourbon, I am rather fond of George Dickel black label. Just my particular taste, but I like my Dickel black label better than the yellow label. Also like Dickel better than Jack Daniel's Tennessee whisky, which is fine stuff itself. Someone also had mentioned Old Forester. I had some at an event last summer and I recall being impressed with it. Will have to put it on the "will try" list.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."