Steve;
Good afternoon to you sir, I very much appreciate your post and agree with most everything you've said.

Hopefully I never implied there was no opposition in the East to this bill or the way it was introduced.

I'm with you 100% on OIC - they should be banned in my view as they're much too easily abused.

Again, I hope and pray that this will wake up enough Canadians, not just gun owners exclusively, that the government is now seizing legally owned private property under the guise of it being "for the greater good"

As I posted on the CCFR face plant group - none of us NEEDS a power boat, motorcycle which exceeds 100km/hr, an RV or many other things we aspire to own. For that matter, not one of us NEEDS to have a standard of living higher than a typical resident of China or India and if it's "for the greater good" of the world climate, shouldn't we all capitulate "for the greater good".

Anyway Steve, I think on most issues you and I are on the same page or close enough we could have a rational and civil discussion over a coffee or Cariboo lager.

If you're ever out this way Steve, either one is on me.

All the best to you all back east sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"