Originally Posted by Texczech
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Boob,

I reckon that's a Tyler,though I've got Flaig and Williams too. Hint.

Not long ago yarded a Williams offa' POS Pre-64 Suckaloo 70.

Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Works well for melding/masking a broken trigger and I've broken more than a few...though they often fail too high up,to do so. Hint..................

FlamingJan,

I never knew RB to make 'shoes. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals are always a Treasure Trove of "information". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Serious question Big Stick
What advantage does a trigger show offer. I have seen a few in person but never used one. The ones I've seen were on benchrest rifles. Thanks for any info.

BouncedCzeck,

The biggest advantage of a Trigger Show,is to grant folks opportunity to see what Splendid Wares will reliably do and I often put on a Trigger Show,while using a Trigger Shoe. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As rifle mass reduces,it's prudent that a trigger's break follow suit and especially during a Trigger Show. A Trigger Shoe is a rather simplistic means to mechanically add leverage,upen what is often a woefully inadequate trigger's face. Hint.

Of course not all trigger's are "equal" in their mechanics or ergo's and a Trigger Shoe is a GREAT equalizer. Wares of repute,reliably wear exemplary triggers,more than a few of which are adjustable in a latitude of range to/fro and port/starboard,as well as LOP,along with break weight and often for each of two-stages. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

All trigger faces should be much wider than issued,because it's easier to remove material,than add it. 'Course given that aid,then same would drift the inlet and it's metal,which simplifies mechanics and maintenance(say a saltwater immersion,or similar gross intrusion). Hint.

I've seen a Trigger Show,very MUCH influence folks cutting checks and procuring Showpieces,because real time results are rather good for Sales. Fact bein',nobody don't not procure in suit,after a Trigger Show. Hint.

Pardon my bolstering Sales,in regards to more than a "few" wares...as the Show must go on.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."