Dip Stick,

I don't post pictures but I'll try and describe the epoxy bedding of the scope and the potential inclination so you can understand it. Judging from your post, where you have already describe bedding of the ring "cap" when it is plain, to anyone with a functioning brain, that is, one not affected by alcohol induced encephalopathy, that the epoxy is applied to ring base or, the bottom of the ring. I may have a little trouble putting it in terms you can follow but here goes:
You clueless, stupid, dik head. It's hard to tell sometimes if you are truly as stupid as you seem to be but there is certainly plenty of evidence that, if I look up dumb shidt in the dictionary, I'm likely to see your picture.
The epoxy goes in the BOTTOM of the ring, dumass. To clarify, that's the part closest to the floor. To accomplish some forward inclination while, at the same time, getting a perfect, stress free, contact between the scope and ring, you follow these instructions:

First, mount the bases to the receiver and DO use epoxy between the bases and receiver. Second, attach the rings to the bases and remove the tops. Third, rough up and degrease the bottom of the ring. Fourth, cut a couple of thin (.10") strips of .010 shim stock. bend these so they sit nicely in the bottom of the ring base. These will be placed, stacked, at the rear of the rear ring. Can you picture this? Is the struggle making your head hurt? You poor, simple, pretender in all things. Apply some paste wax to your scope tube. Now mix up some Acraglas or Marine tec or Belzona and put some into the bottom of both rings. The shims will be imbedded in the epoxy, at the rear of the rear ring. Press the scope down into the rings and install the tops (or caps, if you prefer. This is the part closest to the ceiling. Look up.) You dont have to tighten these down much. Ideally the contact points will be on the shims and at the front edge of the front ring. the rest will be filled with epoxy. Let it sit overnight. Pop the scope out and clean up, if you like. Clean up the scope tube. Sprinkle a tiny amount rosin in the bottom of the rings, on the perfectly matching surface and clamp the scope in the rings. The amount of inclination you get by raising the rear ring by .020" will depend on ring spacing. Pretend you understand or just keep on luxuriating in the ignorance that is your life! Hint. GD