dumbdog,

I've never heard of a 155 Skinner,so admittedly,you "got" me there...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy,that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

HILARIOUS Delusions! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

First you were wayyyyyyy back in History,as you "discovered" your Crooked Ring Delusion and then suddenly it's Skinners for the "win",after an atmospheric query and a little more slack on the rope,for you to attempt to "handle". Your ballistic "knowledge" is absolute fhuqking HILARITY! Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 words. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Kudos on almost discovering what a paragraph is,in "all" of those years of "R&D". ALMOST. You Drooling DUMB Fhuqks never disappoint,by doing your "best" and Sweetie...you are on fire(liar,liar). Rest assured,that I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in talking out your ass. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

PLEASE "tell" me "more"!

Hint.

LAUGHING!

WOW +P++++!!!!!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."