Originally Posted by CRS
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by CRS
Thought it that or the pesky reading comprehension. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I comprehend the fact just fine, thpeople that have an opinionat you have added nothing to this thread. grin

That donโ€™t mean what you think it means.

It means exactly what I think it means. You passively aggressively insulting people, because they have an opinion and are not from Alaska. Simply pointing it out. .

"Simply pointing it out" is extremely funny in light of :
Thought it that or the pesky reading comprehension. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I comprehend the fact just fine, that you have added nothing to this thread. grin

You are accusing him of adding nothing when you are doing nothing but sucking up and virtue signaling with nothing. Like nothing... nada, zip, zero...

There is nothing P-A about Alaskans. If you are being an idiot, plan on being called on it. IB is probably a couple orders of magnitude more gentle in that regard than most. He simply pointed out the numbers of people making inane (I am being kind including yours in the group) comments when someone of Phil's experience makes a comment and they have to climb aboard as if it were their place to expound. I have guided for brown bears, shot brown bears, helped friends find and kill brown bears and generally have a lot of experience around them. When Phil talks, I shut up and listen.

Seeing you virtue signalling as if you had a clue is not really funny. It is sad. But then you have to go into into dry hump mode and call out IB for a very innocuous comment... it is all about a bunch of barnyard chickens fighting over the biggest grub sneezed up by the lead billy goat. And IB is just watching...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.