That is a good question. Its nip and tuck, but I have used most available 348 bullets including the defunct North Forks.

Would probably go with the bonded core Woodleighs or AK Kodiak 250s . But -given that you want to keep the rifle
unaltered in the original 348 WCF, I would look at the Swift A-frames. They are like a bonded core Nosler.
The weight of 200 grs is good, I believe. If you use a Premium quality bullet, you don't necessarily need
a 348 Ack IMP. Mine worked really well on AK moose. I would carry it as a bear protective measure.

Different story if you are hunting a coastal brownie in the alders. A Model 71 or 1886
is really a point blank to 125 yard rifle. Range is further, but the FP bullets shed velocity really fast.
You need tough bullets that hang together.

Two rifles on a hunt. One rifle, a 348 with the best bullets- on a hiking or fishing trip in AK. (A 30-30 or a 243 will not get it done.)

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena-not the critic"-T. Roosevelt
There are no atheists in fox holes or in the open doors of a para's aircraft.....