Originally Posted by slumlord
I know of guys over the years, lickin dat ass, giving landowners country hams, and Christmas cards and wreaths.

Guess I’m privileged, never had to suck up or give gifts or even pay a lease fee to hunt someone else’s land.

I know some guy and his son, pot belly red face mfthfucker and his son, give the guy I know’s dad a smoked turkey every Thanksgiving, then badmouth the guy I know.

I had permission to be on that same property at the invite of the guy I know (that they talk shît about)
I ran into them one day out there, they said “you tell Willy not to be riding his stupid four wheeler passed our stands while we’re out here” lol

I talked ‘Willy’ into giving that douche and his douchey son the boot off of that property. They pulled rank and went the old man and carried him some BBQ and potato salad other to the house and sucked his cock and got back onto the property.

The whole thing was associated with an overbearing stepmother my bud had, the shîtbird hunters knew her from a previous marriage and previous fatcat she was hitched to that also had a big chunk of land that they hunted that place also.

Lol

Fouck all that ass kissing and drama. Deer hunters can be some of the biggest bitches among grown men.

I don’t see it that way.

I have permission to hunt private land here in Oregon. The landowner has become a friend. Since he’s inland quite a ways he doesn’t get the freshest seafood, so I always bring him fresh crab and salmon or halibut, depending on my success. I do it not out of obligation, but out of appreciation. We’ve had great success for years, and it’s important to me that he knows how grateful I am. My son killed his first buck there seven years ago, and my dad killed his final buck there three years ago.

It’s how I say thanks.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001