Originally Posted by TWR
I've got a one of the first light weight BCM rails made from aluminum and magnesium blend that fortunately I got on sale but it was still expensive. A good light weight keymod rail that was warped. They traded it out for me then I saw a video of a guy smashing into a barrier for a shot and his dented.

Names and price doesn't always get you what you want. In this case, I wanted light weight and got it but I won't be throwing this gun around.

As for flash hiders I like Vortex. Brakes I don't like at all, in fact I've got a BCM mod 0 brake I'd sell cheap if someone wants to try one. It works for its intended purpose but does not reduce flash at all.

I had an A1 flash hider from dpms once that I stuck on my LaRue barrel, it shot like 3" groups. I scratched my head and swapped the A1 with a Vortex and groups came together, 5 under an inch. I had a witness or I wouldn't even tell this story.

There are parts that work and parts that don't. They come from both sides.

I believe installing a muzzle device will change group size. Ive seen it myself. Thats good to point out, for guys that have never experienced that. I guess ill probably find out tonight. If its garbage, ill probably know after the first 5 shots. I may look into the vortex you speak of.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA