I dont know, but it took a loooooong time for me to finally buy an AR. My friends told me id love them because i like to tinker with my rifles. When i decided i was going to get one, i told them i was going to buy a Noveske because they are a top tier manufacturer and built here in Oregon. I hate to sound like a snob, but the thought of owning a PSA, Aero, Anderson, Delton, and even DPMS is very unappealing to me. In my mind, they just sound cheap. In all honesty, they are probably every bit as good as anything else if you put a good BCG and barrel on them. I also had a chance to try the cheap handguard and $20 muzzle brake lastnight after work. Both worked flawlessly. Except the brake is loud as hell. Recoil was reduced to about 223 levels from my 6.5cm. Accuracy was excellent, but it had a POI shift. That tells me the brake is slightly off centerline of the axis of the bore. Ill likely pull it off, but i like the looks of it far better than the factory cheap azzed looking thread protector. You'd think the Performance center would have put something nicer on it. Now for accuracy, it doesn't appear that switching the handguard on my Northtech Defense affected accuracy. It was shooting sub moa 10 shot groups and that was even with a switch to CCI41 primers. The performance center 6.5cm shot one .85moa 10 shot group and one 1.2 moa 10 shot group on a black rifle challenge thread target. So the 2 groups averaged close to moa. Im pretty happy with that rifle as a whole, but i cant imagine shooting it without the ear plugs stuffed in real tight. The concussion wasn't too bad for me, the shooter, but it did blow my cabelas hat off the bench next to me. Because of that, id never shoot that rifle in competition or when people are shooting next to me. It will be better to just pull the brake off. I just ordered a linear comp for it. So that will get rid of all the muzzle blast directed out the side, but recoil will be stiffer. Not a big deal since the AR10 6.5cm is really mild anyway. This is a good thread. Im wondering what other parts guys use succesfully, that are inexpensive vs. the high dollar big name guys' parts? Triggers, LPK'S, buffers, gas blocks, handguards, sights. Maybe that question should be asked on the other thread?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA