Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Yeah, ya got me cold.............................I'll admit to using several of their triggers, a couple of rails (before they became un-obtainium) & some charging handles, which I like better than any others.

As I said earlier, their stuff pretty well works as advertised.

As for BCG's, I really prefer the ones from Young Manufacturing as my 1st choice, especially the HMB bolts, but their stuff has also become un-obtainium over the last several months..................I suppose for the same reasons as Geiselle, other volume contracts on various parts, taking away production of their mainstream consumer items.

The Young HMB bolts have a blind hole such that the cam pin doesn't go completely through, thus greatly strengthening the bolt in it's weakest area.

MM

I've been studying up on those Young's BCG. On their National Match carriers the machine them with more material on the front rails. This results in the bolts riding straighter in the upper receiver and the bolt face aligning more square with the chamber.

Young's has the NM stripped carriers in stock but no national match nor HMB bolts.

It's also rumored that Youngs make at least the Nationl Match carriers for Les Baer. Les's website doesn't update it's inventory, but you might be able to give them a call and see if they have something you need (or just want).

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell