Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Interesting video. Maybe you've mentioned it before, but what guns do you prefer? Are you shooting factory guns or guns you've built? What's the best factory duty/service gun in your experience, not a range toy?

I've got a mix. Currently for work I've got a Geissele built upper and a SOLGW upper (it's all their parts but I assembled it because I didn't want to wait on them) on lowers that I assembled (Aero lowers with SOLGW and Geissele LPKs and SOLGW / LaRue triggers). I'd be fine carrying a BCM or Sionics also.

I went with Aero lowers because I'm irrationally partial to integral trigger guards and they've got one with an American flag on the magwell. Sprinco springs in everything. Magpul MS3 slings and K2 grips.

If I had it my way I'd have JP triggers in both of them. It's on the list.

Outside of SOLGW, Geissele, BCM, and Sionics I don't really see a need to go looking for important parts from anywhere else.

I'd be fine carrying a complete gun I built. I went to a Will Larson (now deceased) armorer school and it opened my eyes to a lot of what's important and what can go wrong. I would have felt comfortable carrying a me-built gun before that class but only because I didn't know what I didn't know.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling