Thats the easy one, I am one of those folks that WOULD NOT Follow That Order!

Of course you are. I know that. I was just teasing you a little.

I am the kind that will get real stupid over principle, I sometimes even fail to give (actually in the past, no longer) a darn where the next paycheck is coming from.

I've been known on occasion to do the same sort of thing, but having a job where I get paid ridiculous amounts of money to do dumb makework stuff that nobody really needs or wants, simply to keep me on the payroll in case something they need me for comes along--that's not against my principles. Against my preferences, certainly; but not against my principles.
If the job involved doing something unethical or immoral, then principle would come into play.

I just tend to take action, sometimes without much forethought I am afraid.

Yah, I guess I'm not a particularly impulsive guy, just by nature. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for my wife, I'd be positively boring. (Even more than I am already, I mean.)

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867