Actually, it's not all about you. It's mostly about the people you continually make disparaging remarks about.

People I make disparaging remarks about? Please--to whom are you referring?

Oh--politicians? You're concerned that I make disparaging remarks about politicians?? Chuckle. C'mon--can you seriously think of some response appropriate to politicians other than disparagement?* (Perhaps, "He was young! He needed the money!"?) If you can, then I guess you're right: it's tough to have a rational argument with someone who admittedly lives in fantasy land.

You said in another post that you love your country. Do you love it enough to forgive it and help it recover?

Forgive it? Forgive it for what? My country has never sinned against me. It can't sin: it's an idea, bequeathed to us at great cost by great men. I (and you, and he, and they over there by that tree) have sinned against it by succumbing to our cowardice and electing politicians who are worthy of nothing but disparagement,* and then by cowering in craven acquiescence to their demands and their presumption.

* The honorable Dr. Ron Paul hastily excepted, of course.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867