Nope; Did get detention my senior year for fighting. It was a long simmering feud with the class a**hole and
bully. Involved a pretty brunette I asked to the spring dance. He hit me in face with a ruler. It made me mad.
I went over the desk, knocked out his upper front teeth. The coach was the teacher and hadn't arrived at
the class room yet, my buddy jumped up and held the door so we finished. Coach owed me a favor as he
was new in town. He had just moved up from Boston and was a first yr teacher. Had tried to fit in with us
farm boys and had gone coon hunting with my uncles. Seemed he had too much cider and fell out of tree
while trying to shake out the treed coon and dislocated his shoulder. I never told anyone and he appreciated
it. He was walking me to the office and told me to wait outside and he would take care off it. Rule was a
week suspension for fighting and he got it reduced to the suspension.
I saw the classmate a few years ago at a funeral, he was in early stages of dementia, I felt really bad.
However not that bad as after college and the service I came back and married the brunette. She told me
he had asked her out repeatedly, but she waited. 48 years later and we are going to our sons wedding
next month in Denver.