Originally Posted by G23
Suspended for 3 days my senior year of high school for telling a teacher he was acting like a dick, which he was. He was the girls volleyball coach and I'm pretty sure he was gay.

G23

You just reminded me of another trip to see Mr McGarvey.

We had study hall in our school, a period that could be used to fill in between actual classes when one's schedule was such that there was a break between "real" classes. Or one could be sent there if one was just "excused" from their other class for the day (yep, that happened to me ) Most folks used it to maybe get some homework done so they didn't have to do it at home. Or they screwed around doing whatever they could get away with.

I was sitting on the back of the desk seat or leaning on the one across the aisle from a girl I knew. Don't think the teacher was in when I started, I might have gotten there a bit early between bells. No matter, the dude shows up, makes a snide comment about how I was sitting, I looked at him, looked back at the gal I was talking to (might have been another friend or two in the area) and I said to the study hall teacher "What's the matter, you didn't get any last night"

Immediate "Get to the office now" from him.

McGarvey likely said " Smoking again?' I might have gotten a chuckle out of him when I told what did occur.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?